2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten Registration for Fall 2019-2020
Is Now Online!
Registration for Kindergarten will now be completed totally online.
- Beginning April 23rd a link will be found here on the Simonian Center for Early Learning website. It will connect you to all registration forms.
- Any child who resides with their family in the town of Sutton and will turn 5 years old by August 31, 2019 is eligible to be registered for Kindergarten.
- It will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Please make sure you give yourself enough time as you cannot save your answers and return at a later point.
- The required documents on the check list need to be scanned & emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 508-917-0061. There is no way to attach these documents to the forms you will fill out.
- Registration is not complete until proof of residency, a copy of the birth certificate, immunization record and 5 year old physical results are received in the Simonian Center office.
- A lack of 5 year physical form and/or up to date immunizations, at the time of registration, will not stop your child from going through the Kindergarten Screening. Results need to be provided before the start of school in the Fall.
- Once all forms and documentation have been received you will be contacted, via the email you provided, to set up an appointment for Kindergarten Screening.
- Kindergarten Screening will take place Friday June 7, 2019 and Monday June 10, 2019.